Zen Diary
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(16)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(6)
Old Ghosts
Looking for Maia
Han Shan - the Hermit Monk
The Moon in the Window
Glamorgan - a Heritage Farm
Richard and Mao
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
2005
(2)
►
August
(2)
Links
Olympia Zen Center
Palolo Zen Center
About Me
Janice
View my complete profile
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Looking for Maia
Maia and I walked here almost every Sunday when she was alive. She's gone now, and I miss her more than I can say.
I walked to the end of the spit last weekend, but she wasn't there. That walk now is sad and lonely ... it's not much fun without her
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment